Common Application 웹사이트 변경되었습니다.
Below are the instructions and the new essay prompts for the 2013-14 Common Application, set to be released in August.
· "Some students have a background or story that is so central to their identity that they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story."
· "Recount an incident or time when you experienced failure. How did it affect you, and what lessons did you learn?"
· "Reflect on a time when you challenged a belief or idea. What prompted you to act? Would you make the same decision again?"
· "Describe a place or environment where you are perfectly content. What do you do or experience there, and why is it meaningful to you?"
· "Discuss an accomplishment or event, formal or informal, that marked your transition from childhood to adulthood within your culture, community, or family."